Please join us on Saturday 15th November between 10am – 3.30pm for coffee, cake and a spot of Christmas shopping.
- Solid silver jewellery designed by Sue Sandbach. Bangles, earrings, necklaces all individually made.
- Award-winning, artisan chocolate: Plantation Chocolates
- Designer floristry from Sarah Brooker
- Locally made pottery gifts from Uffington Potters
- Suzie Qu – handcrafted prints, fabrics, bags and home accessories
- Intricate and unusual jewellery for all ages designed by Sarah Hoblyn
- Adorable hand-knitted figures, just perfect for stocking fillers or gifts for children
- Wide range of affordable, shabby, chic gifts for home and garden from Blue Honey
- Children’s Bran Tub
Longworth resident Julia Pearce will be selling her children’s book, ‘The Wonderful Woods and Fabulous Folly’: A delightful short story set in Faringdon Folly.
All offers of help on the day gratefully received, especially people willing to do a stint on the refreshment stall and to donate home-baked goodies. Please call Tracey 01865 820183.
Venue Details: Hinton Waldrist Village Hall, High Street, Hinton Waldrist, Oxon SN7 8RN